District of Columbia
Those hosting a Washington, D.C. wedding may take advantageous asset of some helpful marriage license laws—there’s no waiting period between getting your permit so when you could wed, and D.C. marriage licenses try not to expire.
- Recognition required: a driver’s that is valid, state ID, army ID, passport, or delivery certification is necessary.
- State Residency: There isn’t any residency requirement.
- Age Requirement: You should be at the very least 18 years old become married in DC without parental permission.
- License Expiration: When granted the wedding permit will perhaps maybe not expire.
- Needed Wait Time: There isn’t any wait that is required in DC.
- Blood Test Requirement: No.
- Proxy Marriages Legal: Yes. a party that is third use regarding the couple’s behalf and must bring appropriate ID for the few along with the charge.
- Witnesses Required: No.
Florida is a popular spot for a location wedding, whether you’re opting for Jacksonville, Orlando, Miami, the Keys, Tampa, or somewhere else into the Sunshine State. Continue reading Our nation’s money is a place that is great get married—and it is not merely due to the amazing photo ops one of the monuments!